- "PATROL VS BEETHOVEN" - Nissan - WhybinsTBWA Beethoven. Great music - but can you turn it into a 5 storey high track? And if you can is it's 59 degree downward slope drivable? 2013 Advertising, Film
- "POSH DINNER" - McDonalds McDonalds Australia's most successful online campaign. 600+k views. 40,000+ likes. 2013 Advertising, Film
TROPFEST FINALIST - "CA$H COW" - a 63% true story
BASED ON TRUE EVENTS Desperately unhappy with his job, the actor who plays the CA$H COW on Channel 7′s SUNRISE hatches a plan to get him out of his dodgy cow costume once and for all.
Picked by TripleJ film critic Marc Fennell as his favourite -"the Cash Cow in existential crisis". 2013 Film
- "Teppanyaki" - Ajax / Colgate Palmolive - Agency: GPY&R Ajax - Spray N' Wipes - TVC 2012 Advertising, Film
- "Sponsor The White House" - 5 Awards at Cannes Lions. "Sponsor the Whitehouse" Client: Vanish Napisan - Agency: EuroRSCG - 5 Awards at Cannes. D&AD Finalist. 2011 Advertising
- "Hamish's Life" - Yahoo!7 - Agency: The Monkeys Hamish 2011 Advertising
- "Spider" - Clean Up Australia Day - Agency: DDB Clean up Australia "Spider" 2011 Advertising
SPECIAL JURY PRIZE - "STATUS UPDATE"
All of Allan's Status Updates are magically coming TRUE!
WINNER SPECIAL JURY PRIZE - NYC's Friars Club Comedy Film Festival
FINALIST San Jose Short Film Festival
Plus selected in a doen other film festivals including Flickerfest Australia 2013 Film